colour,

[SONG] MOCCA

Sunday, May 27, 2012 Lindaleenk 0 Comments

Masih ingat dengan band local MOCCA ;) ?
musicnya yg jazzy..
Buat temen waktu baca buku/ majalah...
And this one of their song that I loved to hear






The Best Thing
Mocca (album: Colour)

I’ve got the best thing in the world
Coz’ I got you in my heartAnd this screw little worldLet’s hold hand togetherWe can share foreverMaybe someday the sky will be coloured with our love

I wake up in the morningFeeling emptyness in my heartThis pain is just too realI dream about you, with someone elsePlease say that you love meThat we’ll never be apart

You have to promise
That you will be faithfullAnd there will be lots and lots of loveIt is the thing that really matters in this world…



so, did you love their song too? :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: